For items NOT covered by regular curbside pickup programs
HHW – Household Hazardous Waste Disposal
This collection will be held every Saturday in the months of: January, April, July, & October, from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
To help assist you in recycling a Recycling Drop-off Center is located at the Service Department at 26260 Chardonview Road. There is an attendant on duty during the drop-off hours to assist you.
- Oil or solvent based paint, sealers, primers, or coatings (aerosols or liquids)
- Varnishes, polyurethanes, shellacs
- Paint thinner, mineral spirits, turpentine
- Pesticides, herbicides, fungicides
- Caustic household cleaners
- Pool chemicals
- Automotive fluids, motor oil, car batteries
- Kerosene, gasoline, lighter fluid
Materials Not Accepted
- Latex paint
- Explosives, gun powder, ammunition, flares
- Medical waste, medicine, sharps
- Smoke detectors
- Electronics or appliances
- Business or commercial waste
- Regular and rechargeable batteries (click for information on where to recycle)
- Fluorescent bulbs (click for information on other places to recycle bulbs)
Recycle Your Computer and Cell Phone Months:
- The first one will be held in April, every Saturday, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- The second one will be in August, every Saturday, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
We accept: Computers, keyboards, towers, monitors, printers and anything else that goes along with a computer. We also collect cell phones at this time.
Scrap Tire Round Up
- Every Saturday in August, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Reminder: No tires will be accepted with rims.