Leaf pickup has concluded for the season.
Routes alternate between the north and south side of the city, with any street north of Highland Road being the north side and any street south of Highland Road being the south side.
Your cooperation is required in following the guidelines below in order to ensure the safety of both personnel and equipment:
- Please rake leaves to the tree lawn. Do not place leaves in the street. Do not place leaves near a fire hydrant.
- Branches, twigs, sticks, rocks and grass clippings MUST NOT be mixed in with the leaves. This will cause damage and clogging to the leaf machines.
- The decision not to pick up leaf piles contaminated with any of the above items will be at the discretion of the Service Director.
- If you prefer, you may continue to bag your leaves for collection by our rubbish contractor.
- Please give these guidelines to your landscaper.
The Service Department typically begins its curbside leaf pick-up service the last week of October, and continues for six weeks or until the majority of the leaves are picked up.