Storm and Sanitary Sewers - Problems and Maintenance FAQs
- Click here for a Storm and Sanitary Sewer FAQ sheet.
First Call for Help and Homelessness Resources:
- Connecting people with Services http://www.211cleveland.org/
- 2-1-1 is a free community service you can use to get information about social, health and government resources 24 hours a day, every day.
- Simply dial 2-1-1 or call 216-436-2000 in Cuyahoga County
- They list information on more than 10,000 community services.
- Click for the Homestead Exemption Application for Senior Citizens, Disabled Persons and Surviving Spouses
- U.S. Emergency Shelters List
- Euclid/Hillcrest Family-to-Family Collaborative
- Assists families in connecting with the vast amount of resources in their community
- National Drug and Alcohol Treatment Hotline - 1-800-662-HELP(4357)
- The National Drug and Alcohol Treatment Hotline provides information on alcohol and drug abuse, local treatment options, and support through hotline counselors to speak with about alcohol, drug or family problems.
Contact for Legal Assistance:
The Legal Aid Society of Cleveland
Legal Aid's mission is to secure justice and resolve fundamental problems for those who are low income and vulnerable by providing high quality legal services and working for systemic solutions.
New intakes are processes via phone:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9am - 4pm
Tuesday, Thursday: 9am - 2pm
Are you searching for a new job or career? Maybe you are recently unemployed or have been looking for work for some time but not having much success. There are many no cost services available to assist you with your search. The links below will connect you with valuable resources to help you get the job you want.
State and Federal Connections:
Local Public Schools: