The Recreation Department organizes the recreational programming and manages the recreational facilities for the City. We strive to offer a variety of programming that is meaningful to the residents of our community. Residents are encouraged to participate in planning activities and assisting with recreation programming. Input is accepted at board meetings, in person, or via mail.
Upcoming Recreation Activities & Events
- PANTRY BOX PICK UP-FOURTH MONDAY OF THE MONTH 12:00 P.M. -2:00 P.M. CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE
- Community Partnership on Aging Café Services for Seniors
Richmond Heights Community Center Lodge
Call our recreation department for rental information at 216-383-6313
Flag Football Registration
To Register, call 216-383-6313
- Morning Fitness with Cindy takes place Wednesdays and Fridays from 9:30 to 10:30 am. Class includes Weights, resistance bands and bar, chair exercises, Zumba, and toning. $3 per class; held at the Kiwanis Lodge. Call Cindy at 216-346-8909 for more information about exercise classes. No registration is required.
- Bingo First Three Mondays of the Month and D.J. Dancing 4th Monday at Kiwanis Lodge 27285 Highland Road 12:30 to 1:30 pm program facilitated by Richmond Heights Recreation in collaboration with Community Partnership on Aging.
- Tai Chi Class at 10:45 a.m. every Monday at the Kiwanis Hall in collaboration with the Community Partnership on Aging. Call 440-473-5138 to register.
- Nature Walk at 11:00 a.m. every Monday, starting at the Kiwanis Hall in collaboration with Community Partnership on Aging. Call 440-473-5138 to register.
- University Hospital and Richmond Heights Free Walk Group every Tuesday at noon. Call LaTanya Thomas to register at 440-735-3686.
- Line Dancing with Tina Swift at the Richmond Heights Community Center
27285 Highland Rd, Richmond Heights, OH 44143, every 1st and 3rd Thursday, 6:00 PM- 8:00 PM
$5. per class
Hillcrest Meals on Wheels
Hillcrest Meals on Wheels is a service designed to meet the nutritional needs of homebound, disabled, and elderly residents who cannot shop or prepare meals. Meals are delivered Monday through Friday by volunteers. Hillcrest Meals on Wheels offers a choice of a hot meal plan with an option of two different supplementary meal plans for a minimal fee.