The City Engineer is responsible for the preparation and preservation of survey maps plans and other estimates for public works including the construction of sanitary sewers sidewalks, bridges, pump systems, parks, playgrounds, and other public places.
- Richmond Heights, OH - City Map (PDF)
- Richmond Heights, OH - Address Map (PDF)
- Richmond Heights, OH - Zone Map (PDF)
- Richmond Heights, OH - Ward Map
- Richmond Heights, OH - Sanitary Area Map (PDF)
- Richmond Heights, OH - Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District (NEORSD) Regional Sewer and Stream Map (PDF)
- Cuyahoga County - Council District 11 Map (PDF)
Summer Sprinkling Program
This program is designed for residential customers and is open to Richmond Heights homeowners (you must own and occupy the home) who are customers of the City of Euclid Wastewater Treatment Plant. Under this program, summer residential sewer bills are based on average winter consumption. If you used more water during the summer billing period (May 1st through September 30th) than you used during the previous winter billing period (October 1st through April 30th), you should see a reduction in your sewer bill. There is a one-time fee of $10 due with the application form. The application form must be returned by January 1, 2012. Complete information and application forms will be available at City Hall beginning September 28, 2012.
If you are a customer of the Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District (NEORSD) you may also be entitled to a reduced sewer bill. There is no fee for the application or to participate in the program. For additional information contact the District's Customer Service Department at 216-881-8247.